Has anyone checked out our lathes and mills?
j***@gmail.com
2015-10-30 18:38:11 UTC
Greetings!!
We have a great selection of mills and lathes for the novice machinist that work out of there garage. One of our best sellers is thee Combination Lathe and Mill BT800. Feel free to give me some feedback with our line. www.boltontool.com
Gunner Asch
2015-11-14 05:51:43 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Greetings!!
We have a great selection of mills and lathes for the novice machinist that work out of there garage. One of our best sellers is thee Combination Lathe and Mill BT800. Feel free to give me some feedback with our line. www.boltontool.com
Not a particularly rigid machine, and using the mill..can be a lesson
in madness.

Gunner