Fanuc variable protection parameters
t***@gmail.com
2016-01-25 15:50:11 UTC
Hello All,

I'm looking for a parameter something like 6001.6 that allows vairables in the 100-150(-199) range to be protected from being cleared by 'reset' when the control on, but be cleared when the control is powered off. 6001.6 will allow or prevent these variables from being cleared by 'reset' but does not cause clear at power off. I have a machine with a probe, and the probe must be calibrated after power on. If I write to a 100 series variable after the probe is calibrated, I can check it when the probe is loaded, the probe can then be used and work progresses. When power is turned off, this varible would be cleared and when the machine is restarted and the probe is clalled up again, calibration will be forced by program logic.

Any help?

Thanks,
Bryan
t***@gmail.com
2016-01-25 17:29:48 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
[...]
never mind, it does clear the 100 series when turned off.