Closing shop Stuff for sale
Just Me
2015-10-04 22:52:05 UTC
Time for a change, Closing up and selling of tools machines etc
Link to images for first batch:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=157E13BB65E4BDD2!105&cid=157E13BB65E4BDD2&group=0

Micro Vu small table top comparator : $100

Used Hass VF1. early 1990's model. I got it used, about 4th owner.
used for drilling mounting brackets.1000's of them. Reliable but not as accurate as new. Be a good second or third op machine.
Worked well for the job I got it for. Job is no more, been sitting idle for
a couple of yrs. As is $2750

Mitutoyo Digimatic series 164 2 inch micrometer heads. Barely used for a precision
staging table. : $375 ea or $600 for both. Current list is near $900 ea.

Precision custom X/Y staging table. I built this setup for a customer to QC some
specialized parts. The tables cost about $600 each if I recall. :$450 for the setup.

Travel Dial set up for a Bridgeport type knee mill. Was taken off when a Prototrak
was installed : $ 275

I'm located in Burlingame near SFO. Shipping or pickup s up to you.
can email me at steves-***@outlook.com
Gunner Asch
2015-10-05 01:11:13 UTC
On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 15:52:05 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
Post by Just Me
Time for a change, Closing up and selling of tools machines etc
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=157E13BB65E4BDD2!105&cid=157E13BB65E4BDD2&group=0
Micro Vu small table top comparator : $100
Excellent price!! Ive been selling the 10" for $200+
Post by Just Me
Used Hass VF1. early 1990's model. I got it used, about 4th owner.
used for drilling mounting brackets.1000's of them. Reliable but not as accurate as new. Be a good second or third op machine.
Worked well for the job I got it for. Job is no more, been sitting idle for
a couple of yrs. As is $2750
Mitutoyo Digimatic series 164 2 inch micrometer heads. Barely used for a precision
staging table. : $375 ea or $600 for both. Current list is near $900 ea.
Precision custom X/Y staging table. I built this setup for a customer to QC some
specialized parts. The tables cost about $600 each if I recall. :$450 for the setup.
Travel Dial set up for a Bridgeport type knee mill. Was taken off when a Prototrak
was installed : $ 275
I'm located in Burlingame near SFO. Shipping or pickup s up to you.
So what are you going to do now? Btw..you are #31 company going out
of business in the past 4 yrs that I know about.

Buildings are going vacant at record rates.

Gunner, So Cal.