Bosch CC100 Program Transfer
j***@gmail.com
2016-02-12 07:12:55 UTC
Hi Sandy, this is a very old thread so im not sure if you will get this but I am trying to get a pc to talk to a cc100 and having no success at all... it sounds like you have the knowledge I need.
What you have described seems to suggest that I will need a specific serial cable to do this rather than a standard. If so do you have a diagram? Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards

Jim
***@woodandwire.co.uk
DanP
2016-02-17 18:01:44 UTC
I remember rs232 connectors can be wired in 2 ways.

Check with the settings in your dnc programming, baudrate parity and such, it machine and PC have to be set same ways.

There is simple data transfer and there is DNC mode, drip feeding. You might have only one working, try software handshake, I believe it requires one of the 2 cable configuration

DanP