Oh oh.....The Dems done did it again...
Gunner Asch
2015-06-25 03:19:55 UTC
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/black-chamber-commerce-epa-plan-will-increase-black-poverty-23-strip-7m-black

Black Chamber of Commerce: EPA Clean Air Plan Will Increase Black
Poverty 23%, Strip 7,000,000 Black Jobs

By Ali Meyer | June 24, 2015 | 10:21 AM EDT

National Black Chamber of Commerce President Harry Alford testifying
in the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee on June 23, 2015.
(Screen capture)
(CNSNews.com) - A study commissioned by the National Black Chamber of
Commerce, which represents 2.1 million black-owned businesses in the
United States, found that the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA)
Clean Power Plan would increase black poverty by 23 percent and cause
the loss of 7 million jobs for black Americans by 2035.

The study also found that the EPA' plan would increase Hispanic
poverty by 26 percent and cause the loss of 12 million jobs for
Hispanic Americans by 2035.

The EPA proposed the Clean Power Plan on June 2, 2014 to cut carbon
emissions from power plants. The National Black Chamber of Commerce
commissioned the study to evaluate the potential economic and
employment impacts of the plan on minority groups.

National Black Charmber of Commerce President Harry Alford explained
the results of the report, “Potential Impact of Proposed EPA
Regulations on Low Income Groups and Minorities” at the Senate
Environment and Public Works Committee hearing on Tuesday.

“The study finds that the Clean Power Plan will inflict severe and
disproportionate economic burdens on poor families, especially
minorities,” said Alford in his prepared statement. “The EPA’s
proposed regulation for GHG [greenhouse gas] emissions from existing
power plants is a slap in the face to poor and minority families.

“These communities already suffer from higher unemployment and poverty
rates compared to the rest of the country, yet the EPA’s regressive
energy tax threatens to push minorities and low-income Americans even
further into poverty,” Alford added.

"According to a recent study commissioned by the National Black
Chamber of Commerce," Alford said, "the Clean Power Plan would:
increase Black poverty by 23 percent and Hispanic povety by 26
percent; result in cumulative job losses of 7 million for Blacks and
nearly 12 million for Hispanics in 2035; and decrease Black and
Hispanic median household income by $455 and $515 respectively, in
2035."

Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) rebutted this view, saying that states who
have taken action on climate change have seen their economies grow.

“Many states, such as New York and Delaware, have already taken action
to reduce the largest emitter of carbon pollution - power plant
emissions,” Carper said. “As we will hear today, the economies of
these states continue to grow at a faster rate than the states that
have yet to put climate regulations in place. However, we need all
states to do their fair share to protect the air we breathe and stem
the tide of climate change. The EPA’s Clean Power Plan attempts to do
just that.”

Opponents of the plan like Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) say
that the Clean Power Plan will raise electricity prices and hurt
businesses in her state.

“I introduced ARENA [Affordable Reliable Electricity Now Act] and am
holding this hearing today because of the devastating impact that
EPA’s proposed regulations will have on the families and businesses in
my home state and across the nation,” said Capito. “I am not
exaggerating when I say almost every day back home in West Virginia,
there are new stories detailing plants closed, jobs lost, and price
increases.”

One of the businesses in Capito’s home state, Ammar, Inc., a
family-owned company that operates 19 Magic Mart stores in West
Virginia, Virginia and Kentucky wrote Capito a letter about the EPA
regulation.

“There was a time when your greatest obstacle was your competitor, but
if you worked hard, took care of your customers and offered quality
merchandise at a fair price, you could compete successfully,” the
letter stated. “Unfortunately, that is now not the case… The largest
impediment we have to operating our business successfully is our own
government, particularly the EPA. The rulings issued by the EPA have
devastated our regional economy.

“Coal provided 96 percent of West Virginia’s electricity last year.
West Virginia has among the lowest electricity prices in the nation:
last year, the average price was 27 percent below the national
average,” said Capito. “But that advantage will not survive this
administration’s policies. Studies have projected the Clean Power Plan
will raise electricity prices in West Virginia by between 12 and 16
percent.”

“Put simply, there is no way that this massive, largely EPA-driven
reduction in coal fired electricity generation is going to impact only
coal states. It’s going to impact the majority of states, and the
families and businesses within them. Often, the poorest and most
vulnerable populations will bear the brunt of this increase,” she
said.
John Doe
2015-06-25 03:29:29 UTC
Off-topic crossposted nym-shifting troll...
From: Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
Subject: Oh oh.....The Dems done did it again...
said.
Winston_Smith
2015-06-25 04:13:14 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:29:29 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
Post by John Doe
Off-topic crossposted nym-shifting troll...
Hey, don't get me wrong, I like to ream Gunner a new one every chance
I get, but he has been using the same nym since I showed up on usenet
back in 1996. (Good God, has it really been twenty years?)

Your credibity score is now zero.
Claude and Sandy Areola
2015-06-25 04:14:11 UTC
Fuck you. Read about your porch climbing bro's.
D-FENS
2015-06-25 04:41:19 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
It will be interesting to see the mess this country will be in when
non-Whites celebrate becoming the majority. The USA will probably
resemble Cuba, Haiti, Zimbabwe, or Venezuela.
--
If you want to offend a conservative tell them a lie.
If you want to offend a liberal tell them the truth.

www.globalgulag.us
rbowman
2015-06-25 05:12:41 UTC
No, it will just resemble the other USA.
D-FENS
2015-06-25 05:44:11 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by D-FENS
It will be interesting to see the mess this country will be in when
non-Whites celebrate becoming the majority. The USA will probably
resemble Cuba, Haiti, Zimbabwe, or Venezuela.
No, it will just resemble the other USA.
As in the former Union of South Africa?

www.globalgulag.us
BeamMeUpScotty
That's Karma
rbowman
2015-06-26 03:34:52 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by D-FENS
Post by rbowman
Post by D-FENS
It will be interesting to see the mess this country will be in when
non-Whites celebrate becoming the majority. The USA will probably
resemble Cuba, Haiti, Zimbabwe, or Venezuela.
No, it will just resemble the other USA.
As in the former Union of South Africa?
Baltimore...
I had to deliver a load of newspaper inserts to Baltimore. I knew I was
in deep shit when the directions included stuff like 'take the left at
the burned out van up on blocks'. I got there and it was some sort of
affirmative action store front operation. The head honcho worked his way
up and down the block looking for helpers and finally persuaded five or
six to put down the Colt 45's and make a few bucks.

The inserts were on pallets, about 500 pounds worth per pallet. Of
course, they didn't have a loading dock, pallet jack, or any of that
good stuff, so the technique was to roll the pallets end over end and
off the back of the trailer. That gets pretty old when you're in a 53'
trailer.

After they hit the ground, a few guys would bull the pallet onto a two
wheeler. I was waiting for the tires to blow because they weren't too
happy with the weight.

I pitched in to help since I wanted to get the hell out of there while I
still had 18 wheels and my life. I heard one of the bystanders say
"Goddam! I never saw one of those white motherfuckers working before!'

I have seen the third world and it is Baltimore. And Chicago. And
Detroit. And South Central. and West Memphis. and ....

Gunner Asch
Or "all of the above"
Stormin Mormon
2015-06-25 12:36:51 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by D-FENS
Post by Gunner Asch
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/black-chamber-commerce-epa-plan-will-increase-black-poverty-23-strip-7m-black
Planning For Survival

By C.E. Teal

In light of recent events, such as the Persian Gulf War,
terrorism, and economic instability, many individuals and
families are taking a fresh look at the dreaded "S-word,"
survivalism.

As with any beginners, these people need some sort of plan
for these uncharted waters. I hope that this article can
give some useful guidance to those new to the field, and
perhaps some new insights to others who have been left to
their own devices in coming to grips with this virtually
all-inclusive field.

This plan consists of nine major points:
1. Determination;
2.Becoming/staying healthy;
3. Allocating your Budget;
4. Developing plans of action;
5. Have a "bug-out" kit;
6. Plan for duration;
7. Get training;
8. Practice;
9. Don't advertise.

The first requirement to insuring your (and your family's)
longevity is DETERMINATION. You must want to survive.
Contact others upon whom you might rely (and whom may
likewise rely upon you) in a crisis. This is not a game,
although games can play a part in the training aspect. If
we are to survive as individuals, as families, as a society,
we cannot approach this as a one-person show. It will take
cooperation of the highest order. The stakes are literally
life and death.

Many people take the attitude that "If it happens, I
wouldn't want to live anyway, " This is an attitude which
almost guarantees defeat or death. A husband, father, or
single mother with this attitude is virtually condemning
his or her family to a similar fate.

BECOME/STAY HEALTHY. Every-one in the family or group should
get a complete medical, dental and vision checkup. Find your
weaknesses and limitations so you may cope with them, before
they take you by surprise Get caught up on immunizations such
as tetanus, hepatitis, and measles. If eyeglasses or contacts
are needed, get at least one spare pair, or save old ones.

Stock up on cleaning solution if you wear contacts. Work to
bring your teeth up to the healthiest level possible. A
toothache can be a major problem even in normal times when
a dentist is available. Imagine trying to make critical
decisions while suffering with a toothache when there may
be few, if any, dentists in operation.

Make sure your feet are in good condition. They may someday
be your only mode of transportation. Begin and maintain an
exercise program which balances strength with endurance and
flexibility. Running, swimming, and stair climbing are all
excellent conditioners.

ALLOCATE PART OF YOUR BUDGET. Acquire supplies as your budget
allows. Be practical; set priorities. For example: set aside
$10 per month for weaponry (including ammunition and cleaning
supplies, ($10 per month for clothing (if you don't have the
proper clothing already on hand. Three-piece suits or tennis
outfits have very limited survival applications), another
$10 a month for reserve food and medical supplies, and so on.
If money is tight, you can alternate purchases from month to
month.

The important thing is to make some sort of survival-based
acquisition regularly, or at every opportunity. In making
survival investments, you should consider the following
points:

a) Might you actually need it (Does it serve a legitimate
survival need, such as food) ? b) Do you have the skill to
use it properly, and would you be able to repair it when it
inevitably breaks down? c) Will it need something else, such
as electricity, gas, heat, or water to operate? d) How many/
much will you need, and how long do you expect it to last
(see Plan For Duration) : e) Is it practical for the
conditions you anticipate, such as proper clothing for the
climate?

DEVELOP PLANS OF ACTION. You should discuss with your family
or group the conditions under which you would run (Where?)
or stay; whether to hide (For how long?) or fight (Whom?
How?) . Every member of the group must be in agreement with
the final plan. One dissident could destroy all your
intentions; for instance by "setting-out" the group to an
adversary.

You should also develop "backup" plans to cover various
contingencies such as those mentioned. Plan for the
worst-case scenario and work down from there.

HAVE A "BUG-OUT" KIT. Keep a short-term (up to one week)
survival kit handy in case you must leave NOW. Remember
the priorities: shelter, water, food, medical supplies,
weapons, communications. Ideally, you should have
several kits; one for each member of the family and
group, another one in each vehicle in case a crisis
occurs at an unexpected moment (as they usually do).

And a large cache of supplies away from the home, in a
place safe from discovery or disaster; in the event
you must evacuate your home quickly, as in the case of
fire, earthquake or war. Each of these kits or caches
should be planned to supplement and extend the
capabilities of the next smallest kit.

Avoid making your personal bug-out kit too heavy to
run with; you may have to carry it long distances,
quickly.

PLAN FOR DURATION. Try to realistically anticipate how
long you expect your scenario may last, and add a little
more to the estimate as a buffer against shortsightedness.

Do you expect your disaster scenario to last for days
(such as waiting for disaster relief after a major
storm, fire, or earthquake), months (i.e., a major
strike by unions; rebuilding after a disaster), or
years (such as being caught in the clutches of a
dictatorship, foreign invasion, or persecution) ?

Try to be realistic in your preparations. Plan for
the consumption of food (calories per person per day,
plus other essential nutrients), water (gallons per
person per day, for drinking, cooking and sanitation),
ammunition (as much as can be obtained, with a suggested
minimum of 500 rounds per weapon), air quality (while
in shelter, or masks for outside), medical supplies
(including prescription medicines), and so on.

Some of your scenarios may look unlikely in the context
of present conditions, but it only takes an open-eyed
look at the world, the nation, or the neighborhood, to
see the potential for frightening situations to rapidly
develop which would not allow time for preparation
after the fact.

For instance, note that many people reacting to a disaster
often converge on all the nearest stores for provisions
such as food, candles, bottled water, batteries, and so
on. Frequently, the crowd gets impatient, not wanting
or waiting to be left without essentials for themselves
or their families. Occasionally, rioting and looting
begin, feeding upon itself as the unprepared start to panic.

Your aim must be to store adequate supplies for all
intended members of your group for the longest time
that you will likely be on your own, with self-
sufficiency being your goal. The federal government
recommends having at least three to five days supplies
on hand, to sustain you until relief agencies can get
into action. The more serious the crisis, the longer
you may have to wait for outside help.

If you are able, lay in extra supplies for a few
additional persons who will, most likely, show up
either on their own, or with members of the group
("My mother was visiting at the time; I couldn't
just leave her") . As pragmatic as you must be,
you must also not surrender your humanity
completely. Otherwise, you are no better than
the predators you may be fleeing. Of course, there
is a practical limit to how much you can be
expected to cope with. Examine your own conscience
on this issue.

A plan must also be drawn up to deal with waste
management. Essential "luxuries" such as toilet
paper, soap, and proper means of disposing of
human waste and garbage with become major issues
during a survival situation. Goods and services
we have always taken for granted may no longer
be available.

You must also plan to cope with your people's
emotional survival. The abrupt change in life
style, the day to day fight to stay alive, will
take its toll psychologically if not treated
quickly and continuously. Find things to
alleviate boredom, such as games or projects.

Give every able person in the group a job they
will be responsible for. Even children can be
instructed to secure trash, act as lookouts, or
help with food preparation or gathering supplies.

Also attempt to continue with their education,
albeit with a different emphasis. Find duties
which require a person to study the situation
and come up with a solution. Hold meetings
to keep everyone current on what's happening,
and conduct frequent and regular classes for
everyone in survival arts. Keep your people,
and yourself, busy. Despair may be your worst
enemy.

GET TRAINING.

Your group should learn how to use weapons
effectively. Safety, maintenance, handling
malfunctions, and marksmanship are all of
equal importance in a survival context.

Because this is an area where mistakes can be
fatal, instruction should be sought from
qualified professionals, such as the National
Rifle Association. Also, everyone should study
unarmed self-defense under a qualified instructor;
one who teaches combative, not tournament
techniques.

Tactics are another important area of study. Learn
how best to utilize your weapons under various
conditions and environments, such as snow, rain,
or at night. There are several reputedly good
schools for this type of study. There are also
many books such as military manuals which can be
of help, if accompanied by lots of practice.

Study first aid diligently, as this is one of the
most essential areas of self help study. The American
Red Cross has excellent, inexpensive courses on CPR
and basic and advanced first aid. Everyone should be
encouraged to take and pass such a course.

A study of improvised medicines and first-aid equipment
would also be useful. Some community colleges offer
non-credit courses in herbology, folk medicine, and
edible wild plants.

There are many very good reference books on the
subject. Another variation on this theme would be
the study of medicinal minerals.

You might seriously consider taking an Emergency
Medical Technician course (or a Paramedic course if
already an EMT) and joining a volunteer ambulance
corps. Not only would you be contributing to a vital
community function, you would also be gaining practical,
real-life, hands-on experience which no course can
give by itself. Remember, in a crisis, your body does
what is has been trained to do. The untrained reaction
to crisis is usually panic Practical experience aids
tremendously in overcoming the panic which accompanies
disaster.

Fieldcraft is another valuable area of study. Learn
the difference between, and uses of, cover and
concealment. Learn how to survive in rural or urban
wilderness, how to find or construct proper shelter,
how to gather food and collect and purify water,
the use of correct sanitation procedures, basic
land navigation, and much more.

PRACTICE. Conduct realistic simulations with your
equipment and your people to gain valuable
experience and confidence working together. Get
the bugs out while it's relatively easy. Learn
what works and what doesn't.

Go to the firing range often, preferably when you
or your group can use it without onlookers. Practice
on human-shaped targets, using tactics. Train in
firing techniques for real world situations (such as
varying weather conditions, target distance and size.
Learn different firing positions, practice in-house
techniques, etc.) . Always rigidly enforce appropriate
safety procedures while training with weapons.

As an EMT, you can work on an ambulance or in the
emergency room to practice and to accustom yourself
to the suffering of others. It's certainly not pleasant,
but it is crucial in over coming the shock of seeing
something happen suddenly, perhaps to someone you love.

This allows you to get on with treating the patient rather
than wasting valuable seconds in panic. With practice,
reaction becomes almost automatic, and confidence is
gained. Without practice, hard-earned skills are
gradually lost.

You should try to incorporate your survival skills
into every-day life, making it a normal part of your
existence.

Don't, however, carry it to extremes, such as walking
around in public wearing cammies with a 10-inch knife
on your belt. Be discreet.

Shooting and hand-to-hand practice, ambulance duty,
making your own clothes, and canning your own food;
all these skills and more will not only add to your
survival repertoire, they will enhance the quality
of your life, as you become less dependent on "the
system" and more confident in your own abilities.

Learn the strengths and weaknesses of your equipment,
your people, and yourself. Without practice and effort
you are just wasting time and money, and someone
close to you could die needlessly.

DON'T ADVERTISE. Keep your actions and intentions as
low-profile as possible. You could risk discovery
and the loss of everything you have been working for,
or wind up with a lot of people on YOUR doorstep in
a crisis; people whom you cannot support, and who
may have no positive survival value. If you intend
to support dependents, prepare for them with your
supplies.

One last thought. Because predatory people are out
there, firearms are an essential element of survival
planning. Unfortunately, they have been abused
frequently enough to give the whole survival movement
a bad reputation in the eyes of the general media, who
too often seem to be looking to discredit and ridicule
the movement. Survivalists should respect firearms and
view them as tools to protect what they have: their
lives, families, homes, and provisions; not as weapons
of conquest. The more you prepare, the more ready you
must be to defend against those who don't.

AMERICAN SURVIVAL GUIDE/NOVEMBER 1991
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by D-FENS
It will be interesting to see the mess this country will be in when
non-Whites celebrate becoming the majority. The USA will probably
resemble Cuba, Haiti, Zimbabwe, or Venezuela.
Or "all of the above"
I think a lot of Americans have a view of
"it can't happen here" and that we are
destined forever for freedom and prosperity.

Sadly, this might not be the case.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.
Stormin Mormon
2015-06-25 12:34:40 UTC
Date: Thu Jul 4, 2002 9:05 am
SPAM the Spooks - Talkwire.com
Electronic Freedom at Talkwire.com - info and links for the BEST Talk
Radio Hosts Listen HostsLinksStoreAboutHome

SPAM the Spooks! The FBI, CIA and NSA have an electronic spy system
called "Carnivore" and "Eschelon". This system (computer and software)
monitors all network traffic (Yours!) and analyzes it for key words. If
it finds a suspicious message (e-mail, chat message, etc.), it stores it
for later retrieval for law enforcement. This system ignores the Fourth
Amendment's proscription of unreasonable searches. Americans were
horrified a year ago when it was announced that Russia's law enforcement
required all internet traffic to be forwarded to state computers. Now
our law enforcement is doing it to us. Talkwire believes that the
existence of Carnivore and Eschelon are a threat to personal privacy and
security, despite the empty assurances of the government. Law
enforcement has been given too much latitude in searches and seizures,
and Carnivore is just a step along the way. We must work to reverse this
trend of government's intrusion into our private lives. For more
information visit www.stopcarnivore.org
In the meantime, you can Spam the Spooks. The list below contains many
of the keywords the Government Spooks search YOUR email and chat for. If
everyone attaches some or all of the keywords below to all of their
emails, Carnivore and Eschelon will be flooded with so much Spam they will
not be able to read it all. Put the Carnivore and Eschelon computers to
work, You paid for them!! .

The List - of Carnivore and Eschelon keywords Explosives, guns,
assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, initiators, main charge,
nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS, BATF, jtf-6, mjtf,
hrt, srt, hostages, munitions, weapons, TNT, rdx, amfo, hmtd, picric
acid, silver nitrite, mercury fulminate,
presidential motorcade, salt peter, charcoal, sulfur, c4, composition b,
amatol, petn, lead azide, lead styphante, ddnp, tetryl, nitrocellulose,
nitrostarch, mines, grenades, rockets, fuses, delay mechanism, mortars,
rpg7, propellants, incendiaries, incendiary device, thermite, security
forces, intelligence, agencies, hrt, resistance, psyops, infiltration,
assault team, defensive elements, evasion, detection, mission,
communications, the football, platter charge, shaped charges, m118,
claymore, body armor, charges, shrapnel, timers, timing devices,
boobytraps, detcord, pmk 40, silencers, Uzi, HK-MP5, AK-47, FAL, Jatti,
Skorpion MP, teflon bullets, cordite, napalm, law, Stingers, RPK, SOCIMI
821 SMG, STEN, BAR, MP40, HK-G3,FN-MAG, RPD,PzB39, Air Force One, M60,
RPK74, SG530, SG540, Galil arm,
Walther WA2000, HK33KE, Parker-Hale MOD. 82, AKR, Ingram MAC10, M3,
L34A1, Walther MPL, AKS-74, HK-GR6, subsonic rounds, ballistic media,
special forces, JFKSWC, SFOD-D, SRT, Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC,
ASPIC, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy,
Information Terrorism, Kenya, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense
Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information
Warfare, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ECHELON
ASTS, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec,
JICS, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP,
ISS, JDF, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS,
Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS,
Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV,
PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX,
STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, Tanzania, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA,
IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC,
NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC,
CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Awarehouse, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA,
JIC, rip, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve
Case, Tools, RECCEX, Telex, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL,
NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster,
BCCI, BRGE, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame,
Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Donaldson, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil,
jack, Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071,
Bugs Bunny, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT,
SCIF, FLiR, JIC, bce, Lacrosse, Bunker, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA,
USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS,
NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK,
USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O, NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE,
SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, bemd,
SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE, bird dog,
SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch, AST,
SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI,
benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV,
Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP,
GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd
SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA,
diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, EODN, SHS,
^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, NSS,
Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, SERT, VIP,
ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU,
LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM, SUKLO,
SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA, ELF, LF, MF, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod,
PA598D28, Spall, dort, 50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, SHF, ASIO, SASP,
WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z-200, 15kg, UVDEVAN,
RFX, nitrate, OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine,
NSO, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, SARA,
Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate
Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting,
M-x spook, Z-150T, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic
Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism, real, spies, IWO,
eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT, NACSI, rhost,
rhosts, ASO, SETA,
Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita,
ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID, 7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226,
.45, nonac, .li, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke,
Badger, Emerson, Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD,
quarter, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine,
Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent,
Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock
picking, Beyond Hope, LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine,
JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan, Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA,
B61-11, Alouette, executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout,
ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter,
PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE,
SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise,
Fernspah, MYK, GAFE, forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink
noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security,
Macintosh Internet Security, OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security,
VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926,
TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force,
NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay,
redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, JTF-6, AVN, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex,
chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data
havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA,
NATOA, sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport,
NASA, TWA, DT, gtegsc, owhere, .ch, hope, emc, industrial espionage,
SUPIR, PI, TSCI, spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS,
Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram
Mac-10, wwics, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS,
Siemens, RPC, Met, CIA-DST, INI, watchers, keebler, contacts, Blowpipe,
BTM, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Z7, Becker, Nerd,
fangs, Austin, no|d, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5,
BROMURE, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand
Corporation, Starr, Wackenhutt, EO, burhop, Wackendude, mol, Shelton,
2E781, F-22, 2010, JCET, cocaine, Vale, IG, Kosovo, Dake, 36,800,
Hillal, Pesec, Hindawi, GGL, NAICC, CTU, botux, Virii, CCC, ISPE, CCSC,
Scud, SecDef, Magdeyev, VOA, Kosiura, Small Pox, Tajik, +=, Blacklisted
411, TRDL, Internet Underground, BX, XS4ALL, wetsu, muezzin, Retinal
Fetish, WIR, Fetish, FCA, Yobie, forschung, emm, ANZUS, Reprieve,
NZC-332, edition, cards, mania, 701, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago Posse,
NSDM, l0ck, spook, keywords, QRR, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly World
News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7, Blowfish,
Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, NSWT, press-release, WISDIM, burned, Indigo,
wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Enforcers, Digicash, zip,
SWAT, Ortega, PPP, NACSE, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI, Blacknet,
SM, JCE, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, NSV, GQ360, X400, Texas, jihad, SDI,
BRIGAND, Uzi, Fort Meade, *&, gchq.gov.uk, supercomputer, bullion, 3,
NTTC, Blackmednet, :, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, IWIS, Planet-1,
ISTA, rs9512c, South Africa, Sergeyev, Montenegro, Toeffler, Rebollo,
sorot, cryptanalysis, nuclear, 52 52 N - 03 03 W, Morgan, Canine, GEBA,
INSCOM, MEMEX, Stanley, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD,
Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, WASS, WID, Dolch, secure
shell, screws, Black-Ops, O/S, Area51, SABC, basement, ISWG, $ @,
data-haven, NSDD, black-bag, rack, TEMPEST, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5,
IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, ISAF, unclassified, Sayeret
Tzanhanim, PARASAR, Gripan, pirg, curly, Taiwan, guest, utopia, NSG,
orthodox, CCSQ, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, UNSCOM, Fukuyama,
Manfurov, Kvashnin, Marx, Abdurahmon, snullen, Pseudonyms, MITM, NARF,
Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, NSES, Sugar Grove, WAS, Cowboy,
Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, XM, Parvus,
NAVSVS, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis,
DSD, BVD, 1984, blow out, BUDS, WQC, Flintlock, PABX, Electron, Chicago
Crust, e95, DDR&E, 3M, KEDO, iButton, R1, erco, Toffler, FAS, RHL, K3,
Visa/BCC, SNT, Ceridian, STE, condor, CipherTAC-2000, Etacs, Shipiro,
ssor, piz, fritz, KY, 32, Edens, Kiwis, Kamumaruha, DODIG, Firefly, HRM,
Albright, Bellcore, rail, csim, NMS, 2c, FIPS140-1, CAVE, E-Bomb, CDMA,
Fortezza, 355ml, ISSC, cybercash, NAWAS, government, NSY, hate,
speedbump, joe, illuminati, BOSS, Kourou, Misawa, Morse, HF, P415,
ladylove, filofax, Gulf, lamma, Unit 5707, Sayeret Mat'Kal, Unit 669,
Sayeret Golani, Lanceros, Summercon, NSADS, president, ISFR, freedom,
ISSO, walburn, Defcon VI, DC6, Larson, P99, HERF pipe-bomb, 2.3 Oz.,
cocaine, $, impact, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud,
ST1, assassinate, virus, ISCS, ISPR, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888,
Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone,
BATF, SGDN, Nike, WWSV, Atlas, IWWSVCS, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2.,
PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, SASSTIXS, IWG, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar,
IRIDF, NSRB, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, Johohonbu, LUK,
Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, ISEP, ISEC, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine,
bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, NSOF, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel,
package, ISI, INR, INS, IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani,
BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF,
advise, TUSA, LITE, PKK, HoHoCon, SISMI, ISG, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP,
SSCI, NIMA, HAMASMOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, Monica, OAU, PFS,
Aladdin, AG, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, .375,
Peering, CSC, Tangimoana Beach, Commecen, Vanuatu, Kwajalein, LHI, DRM,
GSGI, DST, MITI, JERTO, SDF, Koancho, Blenheim, Rivera, Kyudanki, varon,
310, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, jaws, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF,
IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, meta, Faber, SFPD,
EG&G, ISEP, blackjack, Fox, Aum, AIEWS, AMW, RHL, Baranyi, WORM,
MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, VIA, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, WWSP, WID, osco, Mary,
honor, Templar, THAAD, package, CISD, ISG, BIOLWPN, JRA, ISB, ISDS,
chosen, LBSD, van, schloss, secops, DCSS, DPSD, LIF, PRIME, SURVIAC,
telex, SP4, Analyzer, embassy, Golf, B61-7, Maple, Tokyo, ERR, SBU,
Threat, JPL, Tess, SE, EPL, SPINTCOM, ISS-ADP, Merv, Mexico, SUR, SO13,
Rojdykarna, airframe, 510, EuroFed, Avi, shelter, Crypto AG.
Post by D-FENS
Post by Gunner Asch
“Put simply, there is no way that this massive, largely EPA-driven
reduction in coal fired electricity generation is going to impact only
coal states. It’s going to impact the majority of states, and the
families and businesses within them. Often, the poorest and most
vulnerable populations will bear the brunt of this increase,” she
said.
It will be interesting to see the mess this country will be in when
non-Whites celebrate becoming the majority. The USA will probably
resemble Cuba, Haiti, Zimbabwe, or Venezuela.
That movement is well under way. With importing the
illegal Mexicans, and the Somalis, and the list
goes on.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.
BeamMeUpScotty
2015-06-25 13:22:45 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
found that the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA)
Clean Power Plan would increase black poverty by 23 percent and cause
the loss of 7 million jobs for black Americans by 2035.
The Obama Socialists are concerned about a confederate flag, but when it
comes to actual damage and creating poverty for blacks, Obama and his
Liberals ilk don't really give a shit.

This is worse than any "red-lining" that any banks ever engaged in to
maintain their lower risk level for their loans. This directly saps the
money and commerce from black communities in a progressive way like a
progressive tax on the wealthy targets the people that have higher incomes.

And yet it's typical of the Liberals to help the blacks until they're
all so poor that they have to get government food stamps. The Liberal
idea is to keep them all on government subsidies so the Liberals can
secure their votes.
--
That's Karma