Machinery for Sale, Santa Ana California
Gunner Asch
2016-03-27 06:42:50 UTC
I have to sell a number of machines and machinery for a good friend.
Make an offer on anything you see..and we will consider it and get
back to you.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PTEngineering02

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PTEngineering

The 2 big CNC machining centers...odd story here. We believe that they
are in complete working order..EXCEPT..the tech took both the
keyboards ..never returned..because he freaking died. Worst comes to
worst..they would be easily retrofitted with Mach 3 controls. In VERY
good condition and never run in the past 15 yrs. $2k each. Your
choice..hell..take em both for the price of one used Bridgeport!!
We believe that they are servos, NOT steppers. And no..those are the
original paint jobs.

Ive got at least 5 decent, good condition optical comparitors, from a
Kodak through several Jones and Lampsons, a Nikon and so forth.

My buddy had a moment of stupidity..sold his shop and then sat
dangling his feet for 5 months..then had to move everything out in one
week. Which...I got volunteered for...sigh...Nice guy..but...had some
issues giving up his shop. Which was packed to the eyeballs with
stuff. He moved into 3 industrial "strip mall" units which are in
total..about 1/3rd the size of his building..so they are utterly
packed. A couple years before he sold..he got into "high end
audio"..and Ive got hummm...200 sets of BIG assed speakers from the
60s,70s.80s...collectors stuff like Mcintosh and Pevy and Crom..a
BUNCH of stuff packed into 2 of those industrial units..plus I had to
build a balcony above his one unit used for light machining (prototype
master!!)

So we need to get rid of a BUNCH of stuff and if I have to gag him and
sit on him..its going out the door, out of the parking lot and out of
the shelves, bins, cubbyholes and storage units.

Anybody into "high end collectable audio"....let me know and Ill untie
him long enough to tell you what he remembers owning...sheeze...

Gunner
805-732-5308
***@gmail.com
Gunner Asch
2016-03-27 07:01:07 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
Oh...I have (2) early 70s Jaguar Xk-E automobiles. One red
convertable..one British Racing Green classic.. Neither have been
started in at least 10 yrs..but they are complete, all there and there
are a ton of spares, new brake shoes, filters, hoses, gizmos and
thingamabobs.

They will..will sell at the top of their So Cal price ranges.

He may hate my guts by the time the packing settles to the floor..but
Im cleaning out most of his Stuff.

Gunner
w***@gmail.com
2016-03-27 15:18:23 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
I have to sell a number of machines
Anybody who might consider buying anything from Wieber should read
this.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/551e94166afc0da2

And keep in mind that if you do buy anything from him or through him,
and have any issues with it or with him, then he'll be here making up
stories about you being crazy liar etc.
Gunner Asch
2016-03-27 17:22:39 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
I have to sell a number of machines
Anybody who might consider buying anything from Wieber should read
this.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/551e94166afc0da2
And keep in mind that if you do buy anything from him or through him,
and have any issues with it or with him, then he'll be here making up
stories about you being crazy liar etc.
Third time you brought that up John. Its still utter bullshit.

Gunner
w***@gmail.com
2016-03-27 17:42:41 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
I have to sell a number of machines
Anybody who might consider buying anything from Wieber should read
this.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/551e94166afc0da2
And keep in mind that if you do buy anything from him or through him,
and have any issues with it or with him, then he'll be here making up
stories about you being crazy liar etc.
Third time you brought that up John. Its still utter bullshit.
A he-said he-said defense would have a better chance if you weren't
such a well-documented liar.

That guy's account sounds EXTREMELY true compared to all your tall
tales. Especially the part about the electrical troubleshooting and
the dew guzzling.
Gunner Asch
2016-03-27 18:06:47 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
I have to sell a number of machines
Anybody who might consider buying anything from Wieber should read
this.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/551e94166afc0da2
And keep in mind that if you do buy anything from him or through him,
and have any issues with it or with him, then he'll be here making up
stories about you being crazy liar etc.
Now that we have the opinion of my biggest fan...snicker...check out
what there is..anything catches your fancy..drop me an email/phone
call.

Gunner
w***@gmail.com
2016-03-27 19:58:13 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
I have to sell a number of machines
Anybody who might consider buying anything from Wieber should read
this.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/551e94166afc0da2
And keep in mind that if you do buy anything from him or through him,
and have any issues with it or with him, then he'll be here making up
stories about you being crazy liar etc.
Now that we have the opinion of my biggest fan...snicker...check out
what there is..anything catches your fancy..drop me an email/phone
call.
Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take your word on the color of the
sky, much less the history or worth of equipment you're desperate to
make a few bucks on.

Did it ever cross your mind that writing crazy stuff on Usenet,
particularly the fantasies about killing thousands, might not be good
for your credibility in business? Did you ever imagine that the folks
you claimed to be suing and having killed, would enjoy reminding you
that they haven't been sued, and are still alive? Nope, those things
weren't obvious enough to someone who claims to have a 165 IQ!
Gunner Asch
2016-03-27 23:12:06 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
And once again you lie. 165? Pulllese.

The readers are more than welcome to bypass me and contact the owner
directly.

PT Engineering
Tho Nuygen
714-608-1481 (cell)

Now Ive just awoken from an afternoon nap..and I slept far far too
long and am a bit grumply...so fuck you.

Gunner
w***@gmail.com
2016-03-28 00:22:18 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
And once again you lie.
Oh, so you need your own words posted again? Great strategy!
Post by Gunner Asch
165? Pulllese.
No kidding! But they're your words, and it was incredibly stupid to
tell such tall tales that contradict one another.

"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/60beacdc8a0bd420

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/b8b3afb9ad1fd63f

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/60beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa/msg/b5c3c389ba595b74
Post by Gunner Asch
The readers are more than welcome to bypass me and contact the owner
directly.
PT Engineering
Tho Nuygen
714-608-1481 (cell)
He should have used Craigslist or whatever, and avoided being
associated with you.
Post by Gunner Asch
Now Ive just awoken from an afternoon nap..and I slept far far too
long and am a bit grumply...so fuck you.
Hey, you said you ENJOYED my posts! You have a strange way of
expressing your enjoyment. LOL
Gunner Asch
2016-03-27 23:24:46 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take your word on the color of the
sky, much less the history or worth of equipment you're desperate to
make a few bucks on.
Heads up you gutless lickspittle....I dont get a cent out of any of
the sales. Ive never asked him for a commission, Ive never asked him
for a fucking cent on any of the stuff Ive managed to sell for him.
He is an old friend of mine. I dont asked for shit from my friends.
Post by w***@gmail.com
Did it ever cross your mind that writing crazy stuff on Usenet,
particularly the fantasies about killing thousands, might not be good
for your credibility in business? Did you ever imagine that the folks
you claimed to be suing and having killed, would enjoy reminding you
that they haven't been sued, and are still alive? Nope, those things
weren't obvious enough to someone who claims to have a 165 IQ!
And once again..you blow smoke out of your ass..as proven by the 5
lies in your paragraph along. Sorry fucktard...Im done
reading/watching your hate filled buffoonery.

And off you go. Feel free to natter to anyone who wants to deal with
you. I have zero interest in playing with you anymore, and in reading
your lies. You are an evil son of a bitch and will not end well.

<plink>

Gunner
w***@gmail.com
2016-03-28 00:20:29 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by w***@gmail.com
Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take your word on the color of the
sky, much less the history or worth of equipment you're desperate to
make a few bucks on.
Heads up you gutless lickspittle....I dont get a cent out of any of
the sales. Ive never asked him for a commission, Ive never asked him
for a fucking cent on any of the stuff Ive managed to sell for him.
He is an old friend of mine. I dont asked for shit from my friends.
Oh oh, that sounds like an invitation to any friends you have here to
come over and help themselves! Somehow I doubt it will be a problem
though...
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by w***@gmail.com
Did it ever cross your mind that writing crazy stuff on Usenet,
particularly the fantasies about killing thousands, might not be good
for your credibility in business? Did you ever imagine that the folks
you claimed to be suing and having killed, would enjoy reminding you
that they haven't been sued, and are still alive? Nope, those things
weren't obvious enough to someone who claims to have a 165 IQ!
And once again..you blow smoke out of your ass..as proven by the 5
lies in your paragraph along. Sorry fucktard...Im done
reading/watching your hate filled buffoonery.
And off you go. Feel free to natter to anyone who wants to deal with
you. I have zero interest in playing with you anymore, and in reading
your lies. You are an evil son of a bitch and will not end well.
LOL What, no detailed description of my death this time? You're
getting lazier.
Post by Gunner Asch
<plink>
And once again, the Amazing Wieber runs away. Why not post a few
receipts to back up your claims of having paid those tax and vet
bills? Gosh, nobody will be able to guess why you didn't take a few
minutes to do that instead of writing so much non responsive rubbish.
Jon Elson
2016-03-28 03:15:54 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
I have to sell a number of machines and machinery for a good friend.
Make an offer on anything you see..and we will consider it and get
back to you.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PTEngineering02
Hmmm, I need a few bits of Bridgeport BOSS stuff. There's a block that goes
under a BOSS saddle that holds the Y nut. I'm trying to put a BOSS saddle
and ballscrew assemblies onto an older Bridgeport base, and that's the piece
I am missing. I have the BOSS X and Y leadscrew/nut assemblies.
There's also a bracket that attaches the X screw to the end of the table.
I don't think that will fit as I plan to use my original 34" table, but I
might be able to modify the original bracket. Maybe a set of all the gibs
for a BOSS would be good to have, too.

I'm asking because of the picture labeled "lots of Bridgeport junk"

Jon